iPhoto Recovery Software’ is one of the most efficient and useful software for recovering different type of pictures and photos that is deleted or corrupted due to different ways. It is developed by experienced programmer of the industry using advanced algorithm and programming skills that can easily and safely recover all your photos.
How ‘iPhoto Recovery Software’ works
On the main click ‘Recover Photo, Audio & Video’. Attach media to their computer To recover photos/music/ videos from SD card and external USB drives, and then open the software. Then select the drive (Volume) or the Physical Disk for scanning. Here the list of external media is shown. If not, click the ‘Refresh Drive’ button. After that select the required drive to be scanned and then click ‘Start Now’. ‘Advanced Scan’, option is also available to facilitate customize recovery.
Then select the desired drive. In the ‘Advanced Scan’ windows, scan according to the file list such as ‘Audio’, ‘Photo’ or ‘Video’ or can also select the data range from the storage media. These options minimize the scanning time. After that the preview of the files after scanning will be shown on the screen. User can select the desired files and can click the ‘Recover’ button to save them with a desires location.
After the above mentioned steps, the user would surely recover deleted photos.
Guidelines To Install iPhoto Recovery Software
- Double-click iPhotorecovery.exe file and then click ‘Run’ to start Setup Wizard. Setup – iPhoto Recovery dialog box will be shown.
- Then click Next. After that select ‘I accept the agreement’ option. Then click Next.
- After that select a destination and click Next. Select Start Menu folder dialog box is displayed.
- Click Browse to select a destination. Click Next then Additional Tasks dialog box is displayed.
- Select the required check boxes for creating desktop icon and launch icon of the software and click ‘Next’.
- Then after successful installation, click ‘Finish’ button.
- Uninstall ‘ iPhoto Recovery Software’
- First of all go to the ‘Control Panel’.
- Then click ‘Uninstall/Remove’ a program option.
- A list of installed programs will be displayed.
- From that select ‘iPhoto Recovery Software’ and then should click ‘Uninstall’ option.